You will cover a multitude of units across the year, to be divided across three terms and culminating in your masters’ project.
Some of your learning will be conducted alongside students from other postgraduate courses, including the Business Seminar series. These are for all Business School students and cover the core business knowledge areas – accounting, finance, marketing, innovation, HR and operations principles.
The units covered are as follows:
- HRM: Policy and Practice I
- Employment Law in Practice
- Design Thinking for Business
- PG Business Seminar I
- HRM Policy and Practice II
- Work Design and Organisational Change
- Strategic HRM
- PG Business Seminar II
- Business Consultancy
- Learning, Development and Knowledge Management
- Masters Project.
Fees and additional course costs
The course fees per year for 2020 entry are:
- UK and EU students full-time - £8,000
- International students full-time - £16,250 (standard fee)
- International students full-time - £15,600 (full early payment fee)
Additional course costs
In addition to the tuition fees please see the additional course costs for 2020 entry.
Find out more about our course fees and any financial support you may be entitled to:
These fees are correct for the stated academic year only. Costs may increase each year during a student’s period of continued registration on course in line with inflation (subject to any maximum regulated tuition fee limit). Any adjustment for continuing students will be at or below the RPI-X forecast rate.
Fee discounts and scholarships
To support all of our current students and our recent UK and EU alumni to progress to the next level of study, we have developed a new range of fee discounts across a range of courses.