At UCA, we know how important it is that research is conducted ethically and to the highest standards of rigour and integrity That's why we are committed to supporting good practice in all our research and scholarly activity.
This page contains more information about our five commitments to supporting research integrity, how we put these into practice. You'll also find links to our research ethics and useful links.
Our five commitments to supporting research integrity
We provide expert advice on research ethics for students and staff. If you are a UCA researcher, you can find comprehensive guidance on whether your research will require ethical approval and more on the MyUCA Research Ethics Page.
Our Guidance and Policies
UCA documents on governance and ethics:
- UCA Statements of Compliance with the Concordat for Research Integrity (2020-21)
- Letter of Commitment to the Concordat to Support the Career Development of Researchers
- UCA Research Ethics Code of Practice
- Guidelines to Good Research Conduct
- Code of Practice for the Investigation of Research Misconduct
- UCA Research Data Management Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
If you have any questions about our governance and ethics within our research, please contact Dr Victoria Kelley at email@example.com
If you would like to speak to someone about our Code of Practice for the Investigation of Research Misconduct, please contact Sam Weir at SWeir@uca.ac.uk