If you are already conducting research work at UCA or are considering joining us, our staff and research team are here to help you.
For a full overview of the Research and Innovation Services (RIs) at UCA, visit the Staff Portal page.
The RIs implement the University’s strategies and policies on Research and Knowledge Exchange under the direction of the University's Research and Innovation Committee. Our function is to support the University's research staff in conducting research in accordance with national regulatory frameworks and funding bodies.
Our key priorities are to:
- support research excellence;
- support research funding growth and diversification;
- support research and knowledge exchange strategy and impact;
- support a culture of research integrity;
- support the integration of Post-graduate Research as a key aspect of UCA’s research culture.
Download our Service Presentation document
Contact the Staff Research team at email@example.com
Research Degrees are managed by the Docotoral College. For further information contact the Research Degrees team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the Research Office team
Research staff directory
Browse the profiles of UCA academics working across creative and cultural subjects from animation and crafts to business and sustainability.Meet our researchers