This page gives you information and signposting to the things you'll need to know about applying for your Student visa and preparing for travel to the United Kingdom.

The University for the Creative Arts has the status of a Student Route Visa Sponsor with a Track Record of Compliance.

This status recognises sponsors who show a good history of compliance with their sponsor duties and whose students comply with the terms of their visa or permission to stay in the UK. As a sponsor we take our obligations on immigration compliance very seriously.

For general visa information you can also take a look the UKCISA website.

Contact us

For any queries regarding your Student visa, please contact the relevant team.

Email us now