If you are coming to the UK or are currently in the UK on a Student visa, you may be able to bring dependants.

You may be allowed to bring dependants with you to the UK if:

  • You will be/are studying on a course that is RQF level 7 (Master's/Postgraduate degree) or above;
  • Your course is full-time and lasts for at least 9 months or longer.

A dependant partner or child is one of the following:

  • your husband, wife or civil partner;
  • your unmarried partner;
  • your child who is under 18 years old - including if they were born in the UK during your stay.

You’ll need to provide evidence of your relationship with your dependants when you apply, for example:

  • a marriage or civil partnership certificate for your partner
  • a birth certificate for your child.

You can find further information on applying for your dependants on the UK Government website