Working with Business and the Creative Industry
The Innovation HUB (UCAiHUB) drives Knowledge Exchange (KE) initiatives for UCA within an inclusive environment that inspires our students, graduates, and staff to bring a step change to the arts, technologies, and business for the creative industries.
Our overarching goal is to bring academia together through communities, organisations and businesses to exchange ideas and expertise.
The UCAiHUB facilitates collaborative KE initiatives in the following ways:
- Business Partnerships and Knowledge Exchange - helping build relationships with external partners, apply for funding and manage projects.
- Funding for Business, Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) - helping bring together academics, graduates and businesses on strategic projects.
- Consultancy Services - helping to provide expert advice externally.
- Commercialisation - supporting the growth and success of the new creative business through incubation services, enterprise activities and networks.
- Connect businesses with our values-led and work-ready students.
- Facilitate industry-sponsored PhD studentship.
Our KE programme includes collaborations within the creative industries, focusing on three key areas that are already making a global impact:
Creative Industries Network
A collective voice for local creative industry businesses, development agencies and regional local authorities.Find out more
Etude for Virtual Space gets Greek showcase
Collaborate with us
Our Innovation Team works with businesses, public sector, and voluntary organisations around the world to drive creative innovation and create tangible impact. Learn more about UCA's Innovation Hub via email: Innovation@uca.ac.ukEmail us now
University for the Creative Arts, AHRC Impact Acceleration Account (IAA)