Jenny’s experience includes: extensive brand PR campaigns, repositioning and strategic media planning, UK launch initiatives and collaborative projects.
Jenny has over 19 years experience within the fashion and consumer lifestyle industry, working as a PR & Marketing consultant across a broad selection of both designer and high street brands. Starting her career at Alexander McQueen assisting on his infamous late 90’s shows for three seasons, she gained invaluable London Fashion week experience realising her desire to work in Fashion Public Relations. She then headed up the PR for the designer Ghost where she worked for six years before working within numerous leading London PR agencies, most recently directing Fashion, Luxury Lifestyle Board Director at Talk PR.
Here at UCA Epsom, Jenny works directly with the Course Leader and Associate Head of Fashion, teaching both the MA: Fashion Business Management & Fashion Marketing and Communications courses.
Her role here encompasses:
- Structure and content of the unit timetables & schedules of work
- Delivering lectures and presentations throughout the course inc. Digital Communications & Fashion PR, Presentation skills and Ethical & Sustainability awareness.
- Briefing and assessing the units
- Utilising established industry contacts to participate in Fashion Business lecture series
- Student support and management