With over 17 years experience in the UK Higher Education sector, Andy Blair has held director-level roles since 2005, starting his career within student advocacy and Students' Union management and subsequently transitioning into market development and communications disciplines.
Andy's career continued at the University of Surrey during a meteoric rise in student acquisition - spearheading the 'Create Wonder' brand position and go-to-market campaigning as Deputy Director of Marketing, Interim Director of Marketing & Communications and latterly the Head of Brand, Content & Creative.
Andy took up his current role at the University for the Creative Arts as Director of Marketing & Student Recruitment in 2014, bringing together Student Recruitment, Admissions, Internationalisation, Communications and PR, Web Development, CRM and Marketing through integrated campaigning under one departmental structure.
Andy's key responsibilities include:
- Strategic direction of the University's Home, EU and International student recruitment and engagement strategy
- Oversight of the student recruitment cycle, from application through to conversion and enrolment
- Recruitment and admissions policy and procedures
- Development of a corporate marketing, communications and media strategy
- Leadership and line management of Marketing & Student Recruitment.
- +44 (0) 1252 722 441