Philip Lambert is the Assistant Dean of UCA’s new campus in China, the Institute of Creativity and Innovation, opened in partnership with Xiamen University.
He comes to UCA with a wealth of educational background, with qualifications in engineering, teaching, business and interdisciplinary studies. He specialises in creative education, with research interests in developing creativity and creative potential.
- PhD in Interdisciplinary studies (dissertation: Creativity and Innovation: A Complex Adaptive Systems Theory), University of New Brunswick
- Diploma in University Teaching, University of New Brunswick
- MBA, University of New Brunswick
- BESc, University of Western Ontario
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Design, Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology.