Brexit information


UCA is a truly international organisation - a place where students from every corner of the world can come together and share in their creative journey.

Since the UK left the EU the applications process for students joining us from the European Union has changed - we've brought this information together for you on this page.


If you are an EU, EEA, or Swiss national, with the exception of Irish nationals, and you are arriving in the UK to study on or after 1 January 2021, you will need immigration permission and a visa. Details on the latest advice can be found here:

Government's website UCA's visa and immigration information


If you are applying to start at UCA in autumn 2021 or after you will be required to pay international fees. New for 2021, we have opened the UCA Creative Europe Scholarship for EU domiciled students starting their studies with UCA in 2021.

International fee information UCA Creative Europe Scholarship

Get in

If you have any questions, please contact us by email: