Applying if you're an international student
Wherever you're coming from, UCA is ready to welcome you. We have a dedicated admissions team to help you with your application journey - but to get you started, here's the information you need to make your application.
If you are applying for a pre-degree, part-time undergraduate or postgraduate course, you should apply directly to us using UCA’s online application form for your chosen course. If you are applying for postgraduate research you should apply directly to us using the research proposal form.
Please note: As you will be arriving in the UK after January 1, 2021, you'll need to you’ll need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme by 30 June 2021.
If you are applying for courses from September 2021, then you will no longer be eligible for home fee status or financial support, and you will need a visa.
You can find more information on our Brexit news page.
If you are applying for a pre-degree or postgraduate course, you should apply directly to us - visit the page of the course you've chosen and click the 'Apply Now' button. If you are applying for postgraduate research you should apply directly to us using the research proposal form.
If you are applying for a full-time undergraduate course and UCA is your only choice, please apply directly (as above).
The benefits of applying directly to us are:
- There is no application fee (up to £24 via UCAS).
- There’s no set deadline. We do however encourage you to apply as soon as possible so you have enough time to organise your student visa, if you need one, and to apply for a place in University accommodation.
- There are no 'declined by default' deadlines.
- We will process your application through UCAS on your behalf.
- You can track your application through our online ‘Applicant Portal’.
If you are applying to more than one university in the UK, then you should apply to us through UCAS.
If you have any questions about the admissions process or your application, please contact the International Admissions team.
Phone: + 44 (0) 1252 892838