Posted 31 May 2018
EDITED contains the real time data of 90 million apparel products… and growing. We need you to work with us on expanding and maintaining this amazing data resource.
Your role will be to work with our data QA team on collecting and curating information on fashion products to help our Data Scientists power developments in how our app displays apparel information. You’ll be working with our internal tools for this, using them for all your data collection and corrections. No experience needed! We will teach you everything you need to know.
What you’ll be doing in the role:
- Using your fashion apparel understanding to accurately identify and organise a wide range of products.
- Working with Data Specialists and Data Scientists, collecting and checking large amounts of data for machine learning models.
- Reporting your findings to the rest of the Data team in written QA reports.
- A keen eye for detail. Here at EDITED we value our high quality data, and as a Retail Data Assistant you’ll be hands on with our data daily. You’ll spot and correct errors quickly as this is key in the fast moving fashion-tech industry.
- You’ll be comfortable working with spreadsheets and internal tools as these will be what you work with in your day to day.
- Comfortable communicating internally with various different teams.
- An interest in the fashion and retail market.
- You don’t need any previous experience or qualifications for the role, a degree isn’t a requirement.