These free creative kits are full of equipment and materials to help you create incredible artworks! These kits are available for young people in Years 11-13 & FE equivalents, living in Kent and Medway.
Once we receive your application, we will be in touch with further information on delivery of your kit, and any safety guidance you'll need to know when using it. Kits are posted monthly and contents may vary from those shown.
These free creative kits are for young people in Years 11-13 and FE equivalents from Kent and Medway, living in target areas in Kent and Medway (determined by your home postcode) or from under-represented backgrounds as noted in the below eligibility criteria. Packs are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- students living in KaMCOP (Uni Connect) target areas (determined by your home postcode) or
- students who would be the first generation in their family to go to University (1st generation HE) or
- students from some black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds or
- disabled students (those sharing a disability, learning difficulty or long-term physical or mental health condition) or
- students who are currently in care or who have been in care in the past 6 months or
- care leavers (students who have previously been in care) or
- young carers (students currently caring for a relative with a disability, illness, mental health conditions or drug or alcohol problem) or
- students with limited or no contact with their families (estranged) or
- students from Gypsy, Roma, Traveller or Showman and Boater communities or
- refugees and asylum seekers or
- service children (students with a parent/carer currently serving in the armed forces) or
- students receiving free school meals