The Applicant Portal
On receipt of your application, we will send you an e-mail confirming your username and password for the UCA Applicant Portal. The Applicant Portal enables you to view the status of your application online and gives you easy access to the following information:
• Your Applicant Day invitation and guide – what to bring and where to go
• Advice on preparing your portfolio
• Link to the online portfolio upload task if you are based outside of the UK
• Our decision on your application
• Accommodation application form link
• Information and advice for international applicants on how to pay your deposit and apply for your visa
• Information on how to enrol on your course.
It is important to log in regularly for updates to your application(s) and to check that we have the most up-to-date contact details for you.
Once your application has been received, the majority of applicants who live in the UK will be invited to attend an Applicant Day.
You will receive an email when your Applicant Day has been scheduled. Once you receive this email, you should log in to the Applicant Portal and read your Applicant Day Guide. Your Applicant Day will take place where your course is taught.
If you live outside of the UK, we will ask you to send us your portfolio of work via the Applicant Portal.
If your application has been successful, you will receive a formal offer email from us. Details of your offer can also be viewed via the Applicant Portal.
If you have applied via UCAS, you can accept your offer by logging into UCAS Track.
If you have applied directly to UCA, you can accept your offer in the UCA Applicant Portal by following the instructions in your portal inbox.