Our Taster Days are for students in Years 10 - 13 and offer a full programme of activities and sessions delivered from our creative campuses.
The day introduces your students to university life and our specialist facilities - giving them a taste of the creative subjects they could study at university and an opportunity to meet student ambassadors to ask questions about student life.
We know that Taster Days can make a real difference to a student's aspirations, decision making and confidence when considering if higher education is an option for them.
- Pick up from school by a reputable coach company at no cost to the school
- 09:30 – 10:30: Information Session: Routes into Higher Educationand Creative Careers presentation
- 10:30 – 11:15: Campus Tour: Hands-on look at state-of-the-art facilities as well as information Q&A with our student ambassadors
- 11:15 – 12:15: Subject specific taster, e.g. animation or illustration
- 12:15 – 12:45: Lunch from our on campus refectory
- 12:45 – 13:45: Subject specific taster, e.g. cyanotype photography or zero waste fashion
- 13:45 – 14:00: Closing session and evaluation
- Travel back to your school
This opportunity is available to HEON Partner Schools. Please check the list below to see if your school is eligible.
- Alderwood Senior School
- Christ's College, Guildford
- Collingwood College
- Cove School
- Farnborough College of Technology
- Farnham Heath End School
- Fernhill School
- Hoe Valley School
- Salesian School, Chertsey
- The Beacon School
- The Matthew Arnold School
- The Wavell School
Book a Taster Day
If you would like to book a Taster Day at UCA, please call us on 01252 918363 or send an emailContact us