Early bird deposit payment scholarship
Update: Please note that all early bird deposit scholarships have now been allocated for the 2019/20 academic year.
150 scholarships of £1,000, awarded as a fee discount, will be available for new international students who pay their tuition fee deposit early.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Pay your £2,500 tuition fee deposit by 31 March 2019 (if you are taking a Pre-sessional English course before your main course of study) or 30 April 2019 (if you are not taking a Pre-sessional English course)
- Be one of the first 150 applicants to pay the deposit before the deadline date (a maximum of 150 scholarships are available)
- Pay your tuition fees in full by the end of the enrolment period of your course.
If you are one of the 150 applicants to be awarded the early bird deposit payment scholarship, you will also receive a further discount of 4% off the already discounted tuition fee, because you will have paid your fees for your course in full before the end of the enrolment period.
Any questions about the Early Bird scholarship please contact: email@example.com
Gifted student scholarship
A limited number of scholarships of £2,000, paid as a fee discount, will be available for new international students applying for a taught degree course (Bachelor’s and taught Master’s courses) who are considered to be gifted.
- Only offer holders are eligible for this scholarship, so if you haven’t already, please submit your course application to UCA as soon as possible so that you can be considered.
- You will be judged by academic staff on the quality of your application, portfolio/audition, previous experience, qualifications and interview performance, where applicable. Selectors will make a recommendation on whether you are eligible for a ‘gifted’ scholarship.
- If academic staff recommend you for a gifted scholarship, you will be asked to submit a statement about why you think you are eligible for it. Your statement should be send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org You need to submit this statement by the end of May 2019.
- In addition to your academic/creative merit, you must have accepted your offer, and paid your deposit of £2,500 by the end of May 2019 in order to be considered for the gifted student scholarship.
- A panel will meet in June and confirm the 60 students that will receive the scholarship.
These are fee discount schemes and not cash awards.
Discounts are only available to new international students at UCA and not current students or alumni.
You may be awarded both of the above two scholarships up to a maximum of £2,000 in total.
If you have been awarded an Early bird deposit scholarship you will only receive £1,000 Gifted scholarship, to give a maximum of £2,000 combined award for both scholarships.
For both of these scholarships there is also a further discount of 4% off the already discounted fees if you pay your fees in full before the end of the enrolment period for your course.
For this course, you can get a progression discount of 10% and an early payment discount of 4% off the fees for the first year of the course you are progressing to.