A variety of resources to help support you and reinforce learning from workshops.
Practicalities of change
- ACAS Guide to Information and Consultation
- Writing a Business Case - web article which guides you through writing a business case
See the practicalities of change page.
Engaging with change
- UCA Health & Wellbeing Policy - including the Stress Risk Assessment
(you will need to login to Docshare to access this resource)
- Emotional Resilience - Part 1 - YouTube video by Business in the Community (5 mins approx)
- Emotional Resilience - Part 2 - YouTube video by Business in the Community (5 mins approx)
- Emotional Resilience Toolkit - sponsored by the Department of Health
- We Have to Talk: A Step-By-Step Checklist for Difficult Conversations - web article by Judy Ringer
- Challenging conversations and how to manage them - advice and guidance from ACAS.
See the engaging with change page.
Web articles and eBooks
- How to Structure a CV
- Should you craft a punchy CV or a wow profile on LinkedIn instead?
- Creating Your CV as a Self Marketing Tool
- Winning Interviews
- Competency Based Interviews - article in Changing Careers Digital Magazine - see pages 8 to 11
- Dealing with redundancy late in your career
- See also resources available in UCA Careers
lynda.com articles, videos and webinars
You will need to log into your lynda.com profile before you can access these resources. If you have not created your lynda.com profile, please create your profile now.
- Managing Your Career
- Insights from a Career Coach
- Building Your Professional Network
- Discovering Your Strengths
- Creating an Effective Resume
- Up and Running with LinkedIn
- Freelancing Fundamentals
- Effective Public Speaking
See the career development page.