Creative Intern: 3 month internship starting early-mid November 2017 and ending January 2018
What we are looking for
We are looking for motivated and talented graduates to join our team as creative interns. If you’re eager to get stuck in and create compelling, innovative solutions, we want to hear from you, send us your portfolio and CV. We are looking for recently graduated or soon to be graduated students with user experience, visual, graphic, artworking or product design experience. You will get the chance to work on our mobile and web app within a team of more senior designers. We want to give you space to grow as a professional and learn by doing.
Marketing/ artworking Intern
As a marketing/artworking intern at LifeWorks you will work within our marketing team creating creating compelling and creative content across; sales material (brochures, sell sheets, promotional material), newsletters (digital), email templates, landing page design and layout and banner ads.
Preferred Background and Skills:
- Completed studies in Product Design, Graphic Communication or other related fields to either BA or MA level or equivalent
- Be a creative problem-solver with the ability to proactively work with a blank slate
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools
- Have a lot of interest in UI/UX/Product design and its application in industry
- Interest in technologies and their ability to solve design challenges
- Interest or knowledge of design process
Fluent in English
£50 per day
Applicants e-mail Catherine.Dellostritto@lifeworks.com