Santoro London is an award-winning design house and lifestyle brand, known for creating beautiful things, including the captivating Gorjuss Collection.
They are seeking an Administration Assistant to join their friendly Product Development Team within the busy Licensing department.
Salary/fee: Dependent on qualifications and experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, hardworking and ambitious individual looking to kick-start their career in product development at a passionate, leading-edge design company that is constantly evolving.
In this exciting and varied role, no two days are the same as you will be working across several diverse projects at once, and liaising with the company's licensing partners (collaborators) worldwide, as well as assisting with general administrative tasks.
Within the product development team they are responsible for the coordination and approval of artwork and sample submissions for an amazing array of product categories, including clothing, toys and games, publishing, accessories, collectables, gifts, stationery and confectionary, to name but a few, tracking them from initial design concept to final product, and ensuring that all products comply with the brand style guide.
This is an administrative based role suited to a creative individual with a passion for art and design, fashion and accessories.
- Achieved top grades in GCSE and A Levels, including in creative subjects.
- For graduates, a high grade of degree in a relevant subject.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impressive organisational abilities.
- A meticulous eye for detail and the ability to multi-task.
- A talent for problem solving and using initiative.
- A professional and friendly telephone manner.
- A determined and self-motivated outlook.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
How to apply
If you delight in making pretty things, love a list, revel in organisation, enjoy solving problems and would like to join the team then please send in your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.