After exploring these different artistic mediums, you’ll choose a specialism in an area you feel comfortable with and want to learn more about. Your tutor will be able to make a recommendation at the end of the term and help you secure a place on an undergraduate course through our Diploma 2 Degree Scheme.
Come along to one of our upcoming Open Days, where you can take a tour of our campuses and find out more about the courses we offer.
- Learning in a university environment with full access to high-spec facilities that aren’t available in schools and sixth-form colleges
- Discovering disciplines you haven’t yet explored, giving you the chance to see what you enjoy and which subjects you may like to study in the future
- Learning from dedicated teaching staff who are professionally trained with strong links to the creative industries
- Being able to apply for an undergraduate course through our fast track Diploma 2 Degree Scheme
- Expanding your portfolio of work to show to future employers.
You'll work with industry leaders to provide you with the latest knowledge and practical tools. You’ll discover new disciplines which will support your personal growth and develop your creative skills. Many of our graduates have worked with top brands such as Burberry and Balenciaga, through to Hollywood blockbusters including Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
There are a range of course options you can choose from whether you have completed your A-Levels, GCSEs, a BTEC or other equivalent qualifications.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Find out more about studying a pre-degree and foundation course at UCA
Moving away from home or overseas for the first time can be a daunting experience – but we guarantee that we’ll find you a place to call home.