What is enrolment?
Enrolment consists of an online task for you to complete before you arrive, followed by a physical enrolment session during your first week. You must successfully complete both of these to become a fully enrolled student.
When do I need to attend during my first week?
Please check your enrolment and induction timetable in your welcome guide. Online versions of these guides can be found here.
Where can I find information about Welcome week?
In your welcome guide. Online versions of these guides can be found here.
I have not received any emails regarding enrolment - what should I do?
Online enrolment consists of six sections (five if you are a continuing student):
1) Reviewing the Univeristy's data privacy statement;
2) Selecting your course;
3) Completing a number of questions relating to your personal details;
4) [NEW STUDENTS ONLY] Reviewing your previous qualifications and updating/adding to these as required;
5) Creating and confirming fee and sponsorship details;
6) Reading and understanding the University regulations.
These tasks can be accessed via myRecords/the Applicant Portal.