Sam McElhinney currently leads the BA (Hons) Architecture course at UCA Canterbury. He has previously run the MA Architecture, MA Interior Design and BA Interior Architecture and Design degrees at the same school.
- Aug. 2016 to date Course Leader (BA Architecture) UCA, Canterbury School of Architecture.
- April 2015 Guest Lecturer in Residence, ‘Visual Morphologies’ University of Texas, Austin.
- Aug. 2014 to July 2016 Course Leader (BA Interior Architecture and Design) UCA, Canterbury School of Architecture.
- April 2014 to date Association for Professional Studies Advisors in Architecture - Committee member.
- Course Leader (MA Architecture, MA Interior Design) Aug. 2013 to July 2016 UCA, Canterbury School of Architecture.
- Research Associate (Space Group) Sept. 2013 to Aug. 2014 UCL's Bartlett School of Graduate Studies Developing realtime isovist based syntactic spatial analysis methods.
- Jan. 2012 to Oct. 2015 Thesis Tutor (MA Graduate Architectural Design) UCL's Bartlett School of Architecture.
- Oct. 2006 to May 2014 Studio Tutor (BA Architecture Third Year) UCA, Canterbury School of Architecture.
- May-December 2013 Research Consultant (Design with Heritage Programme) UCL's Centre for Sustainable Heritage and The V&A Museum Virtual articulation and manipulation of the narrative experience of real exhibition spaces.
- January 2012 Certificate in Professional Practice & Management UCL's Bartlett School of Architecture (ARB/RIBA Part 3), graduated with distinction/commendation.
- August 2010 Postgraduate Advanced Architectural Research UCL's Bartlett School of Architecture.
- July 2009 MArch UCL's Bartlett School of Architecture.
- July 2003 MA. (Cantab.) Cambridge University.
- +44 (0) 1227 817 302