What your motivation is for the work you do
- What issues are you exploring and why?
- What concepts, themes or convictions underpin your work?
- How do your life experiences influence your work?
- How does your personality influence your work?
- How have your ideas developed?
The techniques and materials you use
- How and why did you choose them?
- What scale do you work in?
- Do you have a particular process of working?
- Do you intend to explore other techniques or materials?
- Are you a student or a practicing artist?
- Details of your educational history if you feel it appropriate.
- Have you contributed to any prestigious shows or events?
How you contextualise your work
- Where do you feel you fit into the Contemporary Art World?
- Does your work challenge the work of others?
- Have you appropriated or referred to the work of others?
- Your goals and aspirations and to what extent you have realised them.
- Personal reflections on your work.