Creative Visits & Trips
Throughout the year, we'll be giving partner schools the opportunity to bring groups of target students on a selection of visits and trips to broaden their creative learning opportunities and experiences.
Example visits could include:
- UCA Open Days or Evenings
- Graduate Shows at any of our four creative campuses
- Off-campus Graduate Shows, including London's Fashion Week and New Designers
- Local galleries, museums and areas of creative interest
Where possible, each visit will include a Creative Careers and/or course-specific talk. School and college groups will also receive:
- Teachers pack(s)
- Goody bags for each student
- Free transport to and from UCA (subject to availability)
- An optional bespoke creative workshop
If you have any questions or would like to book a trip please email firstname.lastname@example.org.