UCA support is available for targeted young people in Years 9-13 in Kent and Medway to enable them to successfully complete their Arts Award at a relevant level. To find out if your school, college or community organisation is eligible, please visit our criteria page.
Arts Award support can include:
- Spaces for young people at your school, college or community organisation to attend selected Arts Award Holiday Clubs, Summer Schools and Masterclasses
- Visits and presentations from creative tutors and experts
- Free Arts Award Adviser Training for staff at your school, college or community organisation
- Mentoring sessions with young people undertaking their Arts Award
- Support for staff with planning, delivery, assessment and moderation of Arts Award are also available to complement Bronze level