We will consider equivalent qualifications from your home country for entry onto our Foundation, Bachelor’s and Master’s courses. Please see below for details of the accepted qualifications (including English language qualifications) for each level of course. Each application we receive is considered individually and therefore these qualifications are provided as a guide.
For our International Foundation in Art, Design and Media, we usually require that you have:
Satisfactory pass in your Australian Certificate of Education or equivalent school qualification.
For our Bachelor's courses, we usually require that you have one of the following:
- Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) with an OP of 21 or better.
- Australian Capital Territory Year 12 Certificate with an ATAR of 70 or better.
- New South Wales Higher School Certificate with an ATAR of 70 or better.
- Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training with an ATAR of 70 or better.
- South Australian Certificate of Education with an ATAR of 70 or better.
- Victorian Certificate of Education with an ATAR of 70 or better.
- Western Australian Certificate of Education with an ATAR of 70 or better.
- Tasmanian Certificate of Education with an ATAR of 70.
- Australian AQF Diploma.
Australian AQF Advanced Diploma.
For our Master's courses, we usually require that you have:
Bachelor's degree with Division A or Division 1 from a recognised Australian university.
English Language requirements:
If you are an Australian national, and your academic qualifications are from an Australian institution, then this will meet our English language requirements.
As well as academic qualifications, some of our courses require a portfolio of work or audition piece. You can find out more about specific requirements on the entry requirements section of each individual course page; take a look at our courses page to see all available courses. If you are not sure if you have the necessary qualifications for the course you wish to take, please contact our Admissions team with scanned copies of your qualifications – they will be able to advise you further.