Posted on 18 May 2018
Professional tailors wanted urgently to join a growing team in Kent. You must be experienced in making women's/men's African clothes and conversant with princess cuts, busters, and neat finishings. Sewing machine and over locker needed but can be provided when tested and you have the right skills necessary. Please contact me as soon as possible to organise a meeting. Remuneration is based on your experience and skills.
We have a fantastic new opportunity at Tecnis Sewright Workshop in Kent Tailoring and Alterations studio for a skilled and professional in-house tailor. The role will require exceptional tailoring ability, excellent customer service, and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
This is an exciting prospect for any experienced tailor to further develop their suit and dress making skills in a bustling and dynamic environment, working alongside our master tailor and highly experienced team.
- To undertake well-executed suit and dress alterations at speed.
- To conduct fittings with a range of male and female customers.
- To develop lasting and loyal relationships with our existing client-base.
- To expand our client-base with superior service and great results.
- To assist our master tailor with bespoke consultations and fittings.
- To help maintain and manage an efficient and organised studio space.
The ideal candidate
- Total fluency in English.
- Previous hand- and machine- sewing experience is absolutely essential.
- A comprehensive understanding of different fabrics and their functionality.
- A working knowledge of tailoring construction and techniques.
- A confident, personable and professional approach to customer service.
- Excellent attention-to-detail and organisational skills.
- A rapid and methodical work ethic to contend with tight deadlines.
- Required tailoring experience: 0 years +
Contact: 07576338388 / 01634786889