Reposted 21 March 2018
We have a fantastic new opportunity at Tecnis Sewright Workshop for a skilled and professional in-house tailor. The role will require exceptional tailoring ability, excellent customer service, and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
This is an exciting prospect for any experienced tailor to further develop their suit and dress making skills in a bustling and dynamic environment, working alongside our master tailor and highly experienced team.
- To undertake well-executed suit and dress alterations at speed.
- To conduct fittings with a range of male and female customers.
- To develop lasting and loyal relationships with our existing client-base.
- To expand our client-base with superior service and great results.
- To assist our master tailor with bespoke consultations and fittings.
- To help maintain and manage an efficient and organised studio space.
- Total fluency in English.
- Previous hand and machine-sewing experience is absolutely essential.
- A comprehensive understanding of different fabrics and their functionality.
- A working knowledge of tailoring construction and techniques.
- A confident, personable and professional approach to customer service.
- Excellent attention-to-detail and organisational skills.
- A rapid and methodical work ethic to contend with tight deadlines.
- Required tailoring experience: 0 years+
To apply contact Yemi Akinyede at email@example.com (07576 338388/01634 786889)