Posted 29 May 2018
Jigsaw Careers - Online Concessions Assistant
Online Concessions Assistant
We’re looking for an ONLINE CONCESSIONS ASSISTANT to join our team.
To support the Online Concessions Manager in delivering the planned sales targets through achieving 100% on time launch (in line with stock in to the partners’ warehouses). Manage, document and report on the end to end launch process, provide relevant product data, copy and images to the partners, chase data/assets when relevant to meet critical path deadlines, co-ordinate Jigsaw brand shop on partner sites – John Lewis, House of Fraser, Next Label, Harvey Nichols, deBijenkorf and ebay.
Internal: E-commerce, Merchandising, Retail, Buying, Warehouse, Marketing, Logistics, Creative, Content, Technical
External: All UK and European Concession Partners
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Run weekly sales reports for Monday Trade Meeting to highlight trade opportunities and risks
- Manage the Launch Tracker from the ‘product in to warehouse date’ to ‘submission of all data’ (product info, image, copy) to the concession partners.
- Ensure deadlines are met by communicating what is required by when to each relevant area of the business: Buying (samples), Creative (product photography), Content (copy) and Technical (Product Data).
- Submit the relevant data, product info and digital assets to each concession partner in their required format with all relevant attributes.
- Check the products are live on the concession partner’s site on the expected date, following up with them on any queries and chasing when they are not live.
- Produce an ISNOS report each week highlighting the number of lines due to go live that week and how many have launched (% live) vs not (noting reasons why – late sample, image, copy etc.).
- Be the main point of contact for product launch requirements and queries.
- Manage the Jigsaw brand shop on Concession partner sites and update with seasonal assets.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good critical path management
23 days holidays
Staff discount – up to 50%
Cycle to work scheme
Season ticket loan
Access to group discounted –
Health insurance, dental insurance, health assessment, childcare vouchers, gadget insurance, travel insurance