Job title: Junior Designer
Salary: 20-25k, depending on experience.
We’re looking for a Junior Designer who is ready to develop their existing skills by working on a range of ambitious and innovative projects, and who is keen to get under the skin of a business and product to create meaningful design, inspiring campaigns and beautiful content.
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
Communication is a big part of the job, so the junior designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
The designer’s role will vary depending on the brief, working across a wide range of clients and from big projects to smaller tasks, common activities include:.
- Working on content creation including video, books and social media assets
- Offering input to creative meetings, sharing ideas and coming up with concepts
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Branding projects from development through to rollout off individual assets
- Website design
- Some artworking and resizing assets as required
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
What we are looking for:
- An ambitious junior designer with a wide range of design and creative capabilities!
- An understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction is preferred.
- Adeptness with leading design software packages.
- A determination to achieve and succeed, and the motivation to keep on learning and progressing.
- An interest in strategy and how branding and creative can be used to make our clients more successful.
- Some creative industry experience would be a plus.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- A background of working as part of a design team preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills; communicating with team members to receive feedback.
- Some one who likes the idea of working in a small and friendly team where you can make an immediate impact.
- Someone with a start-up mentality – flexible, helpful, and willing to pitch in to help the team.
Benefits at Digital Radish include a competitive salary, 26 days of holiday and free gym membership. For more on life at Radish Towers, check out our Instagram.
How to apply:
Please get in touch with your CV, portfolio and a couple of sentences on why you would want to be a Radish to email@example.com