Added renewed 5 June 2018
We are looking for a junior product developer/account manager/woven CAD designer.
We need somebody highly creative with a sharp eye for detail.
If you are a woven textile graduate who is passionate about design and eager to learn we’d like to meet you!
- BA Woven Textile Graduate 2.1+
- High degree of professionalism
- Multitasking skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication/teamwork/relationship skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Good time management
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills
- Strong written and spoken English/German would be advantageous
- Take on projects in both lead and support roles for customer requirements
- Contact clients to understand their requirements
- Provide support to retain customers and manage accounts
- CAD for woven fabric support using Pointcarre software
- Prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships through regular communication
- Ability to suggest suitable products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Ability to promote new products/services to existing customers
- Communicate clearly with client and colleagues (in UK, EU, HK and China).
- Understand project requirements and concepts quickly and clearly
- Think of creative ideas to enhance projects
- Collaborate with team members
- Use feedback from leaders and customers to improve work
Closing date: 30 June 2018
Please email your CV to Caroline Potter: email@example.com