Reposted 21 March 2018
- Design all BAU content which will take up a considerable proportion of your time including but not limited to new documents and forms, updating literature, website, landing pages, email and social media.
- Create wireframes and user flows where required to effectively communicate UX UI design ideas.
- Assist in the delivery, testing, analysis and iteration of marketing campaigns with an emphasis on email.
- Create and edit design prototypes including brand and promotional banners across multiple placements, interface elements, mock-ups, various onsite tasks and other related projects.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or related field
- Expert Knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Considerable web design experience
- Demonstrated expertise in page layout and graphic design
- Understanding of responsive design principles
About the role
- Full-time, permance
- National Minimum Wage
- Monday - Friday, 10.00 - 17.00
- Discretionary bonus scheme up to 10%
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive training and ongoing development
- Located in Chatham Kent
- Relaxed dress code
To apply, contact Yemi Akinyede at firstname.lastname@example.org