Joanna studied at Farnham from 2011 – 2014 and was awarded First Class BA (Hons) Textiles for Fashion or Interiors.
She has worked at the UCA as a Technician since January 2015.
Joanna continues to screen print in her own time, and produce her own range of textile prints.
She has shown her work at the following exhibitions:
- Business Design Centre
- Farnham Maltings
- New Ashgate Gallery
- Fashion and Textile Museum
- Contempory Applied Arts
- Hamburg Messe
- Dye House Gallery.
Professional Membership, Affiliation and Consultancy
- Marks & Spencers Lingerie design competition 2013 (Winner)
- Bradford Textile Society 2014 (2nd place)
- FESPA Awards 2014 (Top 3 finalist)
- Rising Stars 2017 New Ashgate Gallery (Finalist).