Lecture theatre UCA Epsom
This unit examines:
- FE/HE learning and teaching contexts, including institutional, national and international
- Teaching or supporting learning roles, responsibilities, the notions of dual professionalism and professional boundaries
- Planning and managing effective learning and teaching
- How learners learn, both in creative arts contexts and in general through, for example, experiential, problem-based and work-based learning and participation in communities of practice
- How to motivate learners and the factors that inhibit learning
- Your own knowledge, skills and continuing professional development needs.