You must make up your tariff offer from the following QCF level 3 qualifications:
- A levels
- International Baccalaureate
- Extended Diplomas at level 3
- Foundation Diploma in Art & Design at level 3 or 4
- NVQ at level 3
- Key Skills at Level 3
- Functional Skills at level 3
- Level 3 of the 'Creative and Media' 14 - 19 Diploma
- Scottish Highers
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Welsh Baccalaureate
Other UK/EU/International qualifications equivalent to tariff points at level 3 and deemed suitable by the Admissions Team.
If you have a qualification above a level 3 on the QCF, you'll meet the entry criteria for the course.
If you have tariff points from qualifications that don't appear on the list above, they'll be considered on an individual basis.
If you have fewer tariffs points from qualifications on the list above, any other tariff points that you hold will be taken into account and your application would be treated as a 'near miss' that will need academic assessment.