For our International Foundation in Art, Design and Media, we usually require that you have:
- Syrian General Secondary Certificate (Al Shahâda al-Thânawiyya al-Ämma) or Technical Secondary Certificate (Al-Shahâda al-Thânawiyya al-Fanniyya), showing completion of 12 years of school study.
For our Bachelor's courses, we usually require that you have one of the following:
- Syrian Technical Diploma, Associate degree, Licentiate or equivalent
- a transcript showing successful completion of year 1 of a Bachelor's degree from a recognised Syrian university.
For our Master's courses, we usually require that you have:
- Bachelor degree (Al-Ijâza fi or Licence) with satisfactory grades from a recognised Syrian university.
English Language requirements:
- Satisfactory IELTS scores are required. Please check here for the scores required for your course.
Please note - if applicants are not able to show a full set of qualification documents, we will work with UK Naric to find ways to assess their academic level.