Address Unit D, Blenheim House, 1 Blenheim Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 9AP
Telephone 01372 303100
VM Graphics is a Visual Communications Agency specialising in the creative realisation of all Visual Merchandising and store design led concepts and projects. With decades of retail and manufacturing industry experience, we have created our own unique brand of expert creative and practical solutions, focusing heavily on client satisfaction and project management. We work with Iconic Luxury Brands, helping them achieve their visual concepts.
Visual Project Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent Start Date: Immediate Hours: 9-5, Monday- Friday Salary: Competitive
Application method: Please send CV and portfolio via email.
Application deadline: Ongoing
Purpose of the Position
This role is to provide creative project and administrative support to the Operations Manager and to prioritise the workload of ongoing projects. Dealing with challenging time sensitive tasks. As part of the role, the employee has to be hands on as their role is key to the successful completion of every project, at the same time they must be able to prioritise and delegate workload.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the Operations manager with the management of all project lifecycles.
- Creating all artwork guidelines and print ready files to ensure full sign off with clients before production.
- Give clear guidelines to suppliers.
- To organise and collate installation and complete projects presenters.
- Creative and practical problem solving when required by a project manager.
- Liaising with staff and external contacts.
- Devising and maintaining creative layouts.
- All ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Working with Directors to improve branding, layouts and information shown to clients and suppliers.
- Creative ability and an interest in high-end fashion and design.
Profile and Key Competencies
- Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organisation and the ability to prioritise.
- Attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing deadlines.
- Teamwork and delegation of workload.
- Fluent to a professional level with the Adobe creative suite; advanced working knowledge of CS6 Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop is essential.
- Knowledge of print production, typography, photography and retouching.