Runway Trend Assistant - Temporary Role
Salary: £15,000 pro-rota
This a fantastic opportunity to join our team for an 11 week contract. Working on the upcoming men’s and women’s runway collections, you’ll be producing season-spanning runway reports for EDITED’s international client base.
During this crucial time in the fashion calendar, you’ll be responsible for producing your own articles surrounding the shows as well as reports relating to commercial fashion. Your time with us will provide you with valuable experience in identifying trends and indexing runway imagery. You will also build on your already strong writing skills to develop a tone that is suitable for fashion professionals.
You should have a good knowledge of garment and fabric terminology, an eye for color, a strong understanding of fashion retail and an analytical mindset. Excellent written communication skills are essential and an awareness of industry related blogs and social media platforms is also important.
The salary will be £15,000 pro-rata. Dates of position; 11 week fixed term contract, full-time from Thursday 4th January to Friday 23rd March 2018.
You should be currently studying or have graduated from a fashion discipline such as design, buying or merchandising.
- A real passion for the industry - you keep up to date with fashion and retail, follow blogs and relevant social media.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to produce clear and compelling text.
- An analytical mind with an eye for detail.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- A good knowledge of menswear and womenswear.
- Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS) is beneficial.
To apply please upload your CV and Cover Letter here: https://edited.com/jobs/view/119424
31 December 2017