Esquel Apparel Ltd are looking for a Woven Textile Graduate with a 2:1 or above Textile Design degree specialising in Woven textiles.
Merchandising Executive (Woven men shirts designer and developer)
- Assistant role supporting Senior Merchandising Manager and small team.
- Responsibilities include: CAD design work, simple filing, support in customer meetings, market research reports, archive organization, and maintenance, and general team support.
- Needs to have a strong understanding of woven fabric.
- Highly organised and motivated.
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic.
- Microsoft office word and excel at basic level beneficial
It is an entry level position and salary will be in line with London entry level positions.
Hours: Full time based in central London
How to apply
Send your CV to
Senior Merchandising Manager PotterC@esquel.com